- Tag > Westward Expansion (x)
- Historical Eras > Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877) (x)
- Tag > railroads (x)
- Item Type > Worksheet (x)
- Tag > Common Core Reading (x)
- Theme > Immigration and Migration (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
This is a basic vocabulary list to use with this book. There are other words and terms that your students may want to add in the space provided at the end.
This set of worksheets provides reading questions and writing tasks that cover five themes (work, corruption, tensions among immigrant groups, conflict with Indians, boomtowns) found in the historical fiction book, The Journal of Sean Sullivan.