- Item Type > Article/Essay (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Tag > lectores (x)
- Historical Eras > Modern America (1914-1929) (x)
- Tag > Cuban Immigration (x)
- Theme > Immigration and Migration (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
This essay explores the dual phenomena of Cuban immigration and Puerto Rican migration to the United States, noting their relationship to those countries' respective independence movements as well as U.S. intervention in Cuba and Puerto Rico.