- Theme > Immigration and Migration (x)
- Historical Eras > Modern America (1914-1929) (x)
- Tag > Puerto Rican Migration (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Tag > Cuban Immigration (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
The charts below measure the number of immigrants entering the United States from Cuba and Puerto Rico during the early twentieth century. Cuban immigration spikes during the earliest years of the twentieth century, when the U.S. repeatedly [...]
This essay explores the dual phenomena of Cuban immigration and Puerto Rican migration to the United States, noting their relationship to those countries' respective independence movements as well as U.S. intervention in Cuba and Puerto Rico.