- Tag > Reading Supports (x)
- Tag > Franklin Delano Roosevelt (x)
- Historical Eras > Great Depression and World War II (1929-1945) (x)
- Item Type > Worksheet (x)
- Tag > Common Core Reading (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
This worksheet helps students undertake a close reading of letters from President Herbert Hoover and President Franklin Roosevelt and summarize their different ideas about the role of government during an economic crisis.
This worksheet helps students undertake a close reading of the 1936 cartoon "A Mad Tea Party," about President Franklin Roosevelt and the New Deal. It also asks them to write a paragraph explaining the cartoon's argument.