- Tag > Puerto Rican Migration (x)
- Tag > Work (x)
- Historical Eras > Modern America (1914-1929) (x)
- Theme > Immigration and Migration (x)
- Tag > Cuban Immigration (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
This essay explores the dual phenomena of Cuban immigration and Puerto Rican migration to the United States, noting their relationship to those countries' respective independence movements as well as U.S. intervention in Cuba and Puerto Rico.