- Tag > New York City Draft Riots (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
- Tag > Literature in the History Classroom (x)
- Tag > Making Connections (x)
- Historical Eras > Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877) (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
Who Fought for the Union?
In this activity students examine sheet music and letters from draft rioters to examine Union attitudes about the military draft during the Civil War.
Tags: Civil War, Group Work, Literature in the History Classroom, Making Connections, New York City Draft Riots
Item Type: Teaching Activity
Historical Era: Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)