- Tag > Making Connections (x)
- Tag > Using Political Cartoons (x)
- Tag > Lessons in Looking (x)
- Tag > Civil War (x)
- Tag > Group Work (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
- Historical Eras > Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877) (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
Who Fought for the Confederacy?
In this activity students compare and contrast a political cartoon and a letter to the editor from 1862 that describe ordinary soldiers who fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War.
Item Type: Teaching Activity
Historical Era: Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)