- Tag > Lessons in Looking (x)
- Tag > Chinese Exclusion Act (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Tag > Common Core Reading (x)
- Tag > Chinese Immigration (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
In this activity, students use a range of primary and secondary sources about San Francisco's Chinatown (1880s-1920) to explore what the community meant to residents and to outsiders.
In this activity students learn about the people and places, and the social rules that governed them, in San Francisco's Chinatown in the 1800s. Students develop a character based on the real people who lived in Chinatown, and then create a walking [...]