- Tag > Interdisciplinary (x)
- Tag > Literature in the History Classroom (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Tag > Group Work (x)
- Theme > Expansion and Imperialism (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
In this activity students analyze Kipling's famous poem about imperialism and read several poems that were written in response to it. Students discuss how effective the poems are as art, political commentary, and historical evidence.