- Tag > Interdisciplinary (x)
- Tag > Group Work (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Tag > Literature in the History Classroom (x)
- Theme > Expansion and Imperialism (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
In this activity students analyze Kipling's famous poem about imperialism and read several poems that were written in response to it. Students discuss how effective the poems are as art, political commentary, and historical evidence.