- Tag > Interdisciplinary (x)
- Theme > Expansion and Imperialism (x)
- Tag > Group Work (x)
- Tag > Literature in the History Classroom (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
In this activity students analyze Kipling's famous poem about imperialism and read several poems that were written in response to it. Students discuss how effective the poems are as art, political commentary, and historical evidence.