- Tag > Delving into Data (x)
- Tag > Lessons in Looking (x)
- Theme > Slavery and Abolition (x)
- Item Type > Teaching Activity (x)
- Historical Eras > Colonization and Settlement (1621-1750) (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
In this activity, students use facts and make inferences to create narratives about the journey of the slave ship Brookes. Students work in groups to create narratives from one of three different perspectives: Captain, Sailor, or Captive.
In this activity students compare an eighteenth-century print of a slave ship and a table of data about the voyages of the slave ship to draw facts and make inferences about the transatlantic slave trade. This activity was designed for the [...]