- Theme > Gender and Sexuality (x)
- Item Type > Worksheet (x)
- Tag > Common Core Reading (x)
- Historical Eras > Great Depression and World War II (1929-1945) (x)
- Tag > Rosie the Riveter (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
This worksheet helps students analyze a poster created by the U.S. government during World War II that encourages women to take factory jobs.
This worksheet helps students analyze statistics about the labor force participation of white and African-American women in the decades before, during, and after WWII.