- Theme > Civil Rights and Citizenship (x)
- Theme > Social Movements (x)
- Item Type > Article/Essay (x)
- Historical Eras > Postwar America (1946-1975) (x)
- Tag > Social Movements (x)
We found 1 items that match your search
"Latino Student Walkouts: In 35 Years, What Has Changed?"
Professor and author Carlos Muñoz, Jr. describes his participation in the 1968 Los Angeles walkouts and the aftermath. He then explores the current inequalities in education and calls for a new wave of student activism and protest.
Tags: Social Movements
Item Type: Article/Essay
Historical Era: Postwar America (1946-1975)