- Historical Eras > Great Depression and World War II (1929-1945) (x)
- Historical Eras > Industrialization and Expansion (1877-1913) (x)
- Item Type > Article/Essay (x)
- Historical Eras > Modern America (1914-1929) (x)
- Historical Eras > Postwar America (1946-1975) (x)
We found 2 items that match your search
These questions, designed for flexible use across the many sources in the Military History and the LGBTQ+ Community collection, can provide the foundation for a deeper examination of the documents and themes featured here. The questions can be [...]
This essay outlines broad trends in LGBTQ+ American history and traces the evolution of LGBTQ+ people’s involvement in and relationship with the United States military.